Meet with Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone to see how we can assist you in setting up your Middle East warehouse facility
Companies seeking advice about setting up a warehouses in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are invited to join our one to one meeting with Abdullah Jasem, UK Representative at RAKEZ .
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) boasts the highest level of industrialisation in the UAE and is now home to hundreds of leading international manufacturers, all of which are benefiting from its logistical advantages and well-developed infrastructure. RAK is also recognised as a cost-effective emirate, uniquely offering 25% to 50% lower cost of living, setting up and operating.
Date & Time:
Thu, 20 February 2020
09:30 – 17:00 GMT
Add to Calendar
2 Stephen Street
- Diversified industry sectors
- Over 26% Of RAK’s GDP comes from manufacturing
- Easy access to supply chain of raw materials
- 20-50% lower cost of living and operating a business than other regions
- Freedom to source cost-effective labour
A leading economic and industrial zone, RAKEZ is dedicated to global attracting investors to underpin RAK`s thriving economy and nurture them in its cost-effective ecosystem where businesses effectively collaborate and grow.
RAKEZ provides spacious, customisable warehousing solution for companies dealing in light and heavy manufacturing, storing of goods and general assembly.
- Connectivity to major logistical hubs and multi-lane superhighways
- Accessibility via an international spread of regional offices
- Easy access to markets across the MENA region, as well as Europe and Asia
- Easy access to major logistical hubs including Saqr Port, the largest bulk container port in Middle-East
- Close proximity to Dubai International Airports
- Availability of sizes starting from 150 m² to unlimited sizes
- Heat insulated roof and door and loading and unloading space for consignments
- Warehouses may be modified to suit your particular requirements
- Labour, forklifts and cleaning services provided for minimal fees
- 24/7 security patrols, and full accessibility at all times
Who is this event for?
For companies willing to set-up a subsidiary in the Middle East
Industry Sectors of interest are:
Automotive, Manufacturing, Transports, Logistics, Advanced Materials, Industrial Equipment, Construction and E-commerce.
Places are limited and registrations are subject to approval. The Eventbrite registration email does not represent a ticket. The event organisers reserve the right to offer the place to relevant companies and will contact you to confirm your place.
For further information please contact Elena Molinari, Project Manager