Are you a growing business based in Jordan? Is your company owned or managed by women? Are you looking to increase your eCommerce sales, reach new customers, and help your company grow?
OCO Global are working with the World Bank’s Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative (WEFI) to help female entrepreneurs in Jordan use eCommerce more effectively – enabling them to build their technical knowledge, scale up, enter new markets, and export via eCommerce.
The project will deliver a programme of coaching for women-led small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Jordan, which will help them to increase their sales via eCommerce through eCommerce platforms such as Ebay, Amazon, Souq, etc.
We are calling for women-led SMEs who want to participate in our eCommerce programme and receive coaching to improve their online presence and sales.
Participating companies will receive 3 – 4 sessions of coaching from certified local advisors who have been recently trained to the highest standard by leading international eCommerce experts. The coaching will be tailored to your business needs
What will my business get out of the scheme?
- Coaching to International Standards – You will be coached by locally based eCommerce advisors who have been recently trained on cutting edge ecommerce topics by internationally renowned eCommerce specialists
- New practical skills – The coaching will teach your staff practical skills that will cover key areas of the business such as access to sales channels, using online payments, cross-border fulfilment, costs and digital marketing.
- Learning resources – You will receive learning materials which you will be able to refer back to, and reuse in the future.
- eCommerce Network – You will build your professional network with peers, international eCommerce experts, sales platforms, logistics providers, and payment platforms
- Potential New Partners – You will have the opportunity to connect with new businesses in Jordan who could be future partners or customers
- Discounted Rates – Participants will be able to access a number of exclusive benefits, such as preferential rates from shipping companies such as DHL
If you are interested in participating, please read the following document for more information:
The programme team did a Facebook Live session on 15th February (hosted by OCO Global’s partners Women In Business Arabia). You can access it here.
OCO Global also hosted an information session in the 24th February 2021 which gave more details about the coaching program for women-led SMEs in Jordan, and answered a number of your questions on the project. You can access a video of the session here:
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please go to the following link to fill out the application form and submit your CV (in English).
The first round of applications has now closed, but we are still accepting applications for the second and third rounds of support. The deadline for applications for round 2 is 23:59 on June 6th 2021.