BOGE Rubber & Plastics is a global leader in vibration control technology and lightweight components for the automotive industry. With around 4,000 employees in seven countries on four continents, BOGE is an independent automotive supplier with an international footprint.
OCO Global’s support was requested to investigate suitable locations for the expansion of BOGE’s production footprint in Europe.
- Evaluation of global automotive market developments and key trends
- Assessment of BOGE’s competitor positioning and their global production networks
- Screening and prioritization of suitable locations for the expansion of BOGE’s production footprint in Europe
- Strategic scenario development (e.g Greenfield, M&A) and business case calculation for different expansion options and potential locations
- Final evaluation and recommendation regarding BOGE’s future growth strategy