About the Project
Florida’s Great Northwest (FGNW) is a “one-stop shop” for company representatives, site location consultants, and real estate brokers researching the region as a potential business location.
Florida’s Great Northwest want to identify the sectors the region should target for promotion, in which locations, and with which strategies.
How OCO Global supported
We used our Demand and Supply Analytical Model to conduct a comprehensive analysis of investment trends and local strengths relative to competitors. The demand side looked at the overall scale of opportunity in different sectors which the region can compete for, while the supply side scored the region against competitors in different location factors that an investor considers.
- An evidence-based list of priority sectors and target geographies.
- Northwest Florida’s offer benchmarked competitor locations.
- Detailed breakdown of the supply chain and company details within each priority sector.
- A flexible marketing strategy that could adapt to COVID-19 uncertainties.
- Contact details for 50 companies identified as ‘hot targets’ for proactive engagement.
- A database of all the information collected in the research.