OCO’s US team is seeking two FDI & Trade Associate interested in international business and economic development. Working as part of OCO’s US team based in our New York office or in the Washington DC area, (remote working will also be consider) the successful candidates will be expected to support the delivery of trade and lead generation projects.
- Identifying and contacting companies from relevant geographies who are considering cross-border investment (lead generation) to discuss expansion strategies and promote our client’s locations
- Execute outbound contact efforts to company executives and decision makers in target organizations and generate interest in OCO Global and our clients’ region/value proposition
- Qualify prospects, gauge interest, and schedule information sharing meetings
- Lead on day-to-day client communication and relationship, support PM with accurate and timely reporting to the clients expected standards and input to internal and client CRMs as required
- Work collaborating with your colleagues on improving prospecting strategies
- Work against clearly defined targets and KPIs
- Maintain customer database and keep account information up to date
- Assisting with business development opportunities and contributing to proposals as required
- Develop a sustained pipeline by actively following up on marketing leads, understanding customer business challenges, consulting with customers on solutions, and advancing opportunities through the sales pipeline
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in outbound cold calling sales or lead generation with a track record of success (desirable)
- B2B/B2C sales knowledge and expertise (desirable)
- Technologically proficient; Salesforce (desirable), Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Professional demeanor to communicate with C-level executives
- Strong listening skills and excellent phone etiquette
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Previous experience working with an FDI or trade focus organization is high desirable
If you are interested in applying for the position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10th. You must be eligible to work in the USA to apply.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer