The jobholder will be working for the Managed Services Team. The purpose of this role is to assist existing and new investors to set up in the UK, working side by side with colleagues across the UK.
Under the management of the Director Managed Services and Team Leader this role will assist and support the Managed Services Team with the successful delivery of the contract and will involve;
- Development of proposals through desktop research to include identifying and developing research sources.
- Provide accurate and well curated information and knowledge, distributing effectively to appropriate audiences in a timely manner.
- To ensure research requests are handled and processed and in a timely and professional manner.
- Screening all enquiries so that they are scoped and prioritised appropriately.
- Develop a good understanding of the FDI landscape.
- We anticipate that the jobholder will develop a broad sector knowledge, however they will be asked to develop focus on a single sector and work closely with a team.
- Outreaching companies via telephone and email to gauge interest and qualification of this interest in investment and trade opportunities
- Develop and maintain new online products.
- Maintaining company databases and CRM tools
- Any other duties as required.
- Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displays initiative in taking greater responsibility without being asked
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Experience of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in inward investment and understanding of FDI processes highly desirable.
- Experience of working in a similar research role
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Research and Analysis
- Quality of work
- Planning and Organisation
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th June 2021.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer