OCO Global is one of the world’s leading companies in the fields of export & trade promotion, foreign investment attraction and economic consultancy work.
We have been present in the Middle East since 2013, originally through our subsidiary company the British Centres for Business (BCB), a professional services company established with the mandate to provide operational support and market entry services in the UAE to British companies.
We now have a team of 12 professionals based in Dubai serving local clients across the region in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Israel & Egypt and also supporting our international client base for their work and interests in the Middle East.
Our work includes developing investment attraction programmes, consulting work on economic development policies and initiatives, FDI lead generation and representation projects, incubation and company set-up for incoming companies and the whole spectrum of export support & market entry services for companies wanting to do business in the Middle East.
High quality candidates are being sought for the position of Project Manager, based in Dubai. This is a highly collaborative position for someone who can provide direction, experience and inspiration.
This individual will work with the Regional Director and Operations Manager to manage the delivery of client services and boost the performance of the BCB and OCO Middle East office as we continue to grow.
The ideal candidate comes with strong commercial skills, project management experience and the ability to engage with a diverse spectrum of clients, partners, and stakeholders in the UAE, Middle East and globally. This person must demonstrate great communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and often yet-to-be-built business setting.
This role is responsible for all operational aspects of the BCB and OCO in the UAE and will have a key role in outward business development and client management activities, particularly with regards to FDI promotion and trade development.
- Business Acquisition: identify and develop commercial opportunities across the BCB & OCO service range in the Middle East both through individual activities and in coordination with team members around the world.
- Lead Generation: direct client support & representation on FDI projects in the UAE and GCC; work with OCO team members on global clients for specific projects & contracts in the region.
- Client Management:oversight & delivery of specific key-client projects in the region, ensuring efficient & quality project delivery across all elements of the contract.
- Multiplier Engagement: communication & dialogue with our wide range of government and private sector partners in the region.
- Reporting & budgeting:management of reporting processes for input to management, clients, etc.
- Process Improvement & Product Development:as the we continue to evolve, look at ways to improve operational processes, reduce inefficiency & cost and improve client satisfaction & business performance. Explore and develop new services & revenue channels to market and deploy.
- 5-10 years’ experience within a leading professional services company, management consultancy firm or economic development organisation / investment promotion agency
- Client-facing expertise with large multinationals, governments and high growth companies in a consulting or advisory capacity
- Minimum of 5 years working in the Middle East
- Demonstrable success working in the fields of export development, corporate services, company formation. Experience in FDI promotion or economic development is essential.
- Experience working in a project planning and execution capacity
- Financial literacy. Previous work with budgets, reporting & accountancy functions.
- Understanding of Middle East regulatory environment
- Extensive professional network in the Middle East
- Ability to build and nurture relationships across multiple networks
- Comfortable working in a fast-growing business where business environment is likely to be very dynamic and subject to rapid evolution
- Capacity to multi-task and take on additional responsibilities as they emerge.
- Strong analytical skills and exemplary time management/organizational skills
- Discretion, demonstrating sound judgment in dealing with confidential dialogues and information
- Great communication and negotiation skills, bringing together different views, personalities, goals, and needs, and helping different stakeholders find business success and growth.
- Keen interest in international trade & economic development
- Arabic speaking skills strongly preferred.
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Research and Analysis
- Quality of work
- Planning and Organization
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a short covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 18th June 2021.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer