Purpose of role
The successful candidate will be working across OCO’s Lead Generation and Trade teams. The purpose of this role is to assist economic development agencies who are seeking to attract companies into their region and companies who are looking to export products into new markets.
The successful candidate will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are; Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
- Researching client offer and developing succinct outreach strategies
- Researching and compiling target long lists of potential investors / target customers for outreach based on client offer
- Monitoring investment and trade signals for latest information on expanding companies
- Outreaching companies via telephone and email to gauge interest and qualification of this interest in investment and trade opportunities.
- Setting of meetings with companies with an interest and potential capability to invest in the client offer or interested in business partnerships with private sector clients.
- Arranging calls on behalf of investment and trade consultants (Project Manager)
- Maintaining company databases and CRM tools with all list building and outreach information
- Any other duties as required.
- Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and verbal
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displays initiative in taking greater responsibility without being asked
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Understanding of FDI processes
- Customer focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Analysis & Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning / Organisation
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a covering letter and CV, in English, outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 4th June 2021.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer