OCO’s Shanghai office currently has an opening for a Senior Research Analyst. The successful candidate will work across OCO’s Lead Generation and Trade teams. The purpose of this role is to assist economic development agencies who are seeking to attract companies into their region and companies who are looking to export products into new markets.
The successful candidate will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are; Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Researching client offer and developing outreach strategies
- Researching and compiling target long lists for outreach based on client offer, including monitoring investment signals for latest information
- Outreaching companies via telephone and email to gauge interest and qualification of this interest
- Setting of meetings with companies with an interest and potential capability to invest in the client offer
- Build and maintain a network of industry contacts
- Attendance at industry events as required
- Engaging and liaising with clients directly on behalf of Project Managers
- Arranging calls on behalf of investment and trade consultants
- Maintaining company databases and CRM tools with all list building and outreach information
- Any other duties as required.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- 1~2 years’ experience working in Market Research, Consulting, Account Management or Business Development related role
- Fluent in Chinese and English both written and spoken
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and set targets
- Demonstrable experience of telephone outreach with successful outcomes
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work on own initiative with little direction from Manager
- Willingness to take on more responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and identify creative solutions to challenges
- Fluent in other foreign languages
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Understanding of Trade and Investment processes
- Customer focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Analysis & Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning / Organisation
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a covering letter and CV, in English, outlining your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com by 11th March 2021.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer