Purpose of role
OCO Global is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work in it’s Paris office. The successful candidate will work within OCO’s Lead Generation and Trade Division and will be responsible for the project management and the successful delivery of client projects related to the Middle-East . The role will involve running campaigns with Economic Development Organisations and governments to help attract business investment in key sectors.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Project management and successful service delivery against targets and timeline in relation to a
number of client contracts related to the Middle East
- Identifying and contacting companies from different geographies (mainly France, Belgium and Switzerland) who are planning cross-border investment to discuss expansion strategies and promote our client’s locations
- Telephone and face to face meetings with senior level executives providing specific location solutions and sector propositions. Follow up meetings as appropriate
- Attendance of relevant industry events to expand networks and identify investing companies
- Developing and maintaining a network of relevant intermediaries and multipliers
- Lead on client communication, ensure accurate reporting to the clients expected standards and input to internal and client CRMs
- Any other duties as required.
- Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- At least 8 -10 year of experience in consulting, economic development and/or international business development with a strong understanding of foreign direct investment and trade
- Fluent in French/English, knowledge of the Arabic language would be appreciated, as well as an experience of living, studying and/or working in the Gulf
- Proven experience in project management, and success in developing and positioning location and market entry solutions to leading companies
- The right to live and work in the jurisdiction for which you are applying.
- Very strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent research and analytical skills, ability to locate key sources of information
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Methodical mind, analytical ability, initiative spirit
- Flexible attitude and willingness to undertake travel on a regular basis
- Proven experience Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Understanding of FDI processes
- Customer focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Analysis & Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning / Organisation
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a covering letter and resume in English, to: email@example.com by 16th October 2020