OCO’s Belfast office is looking for a Senior Analyst to work across its Trade and Export team. The purpose of this role is to work with economic development organisations and private companies to help them grow internationally by exports. This is primarily a market research and lead generation role.
The job holder will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are; Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Outreaching companies via telephone and email to gauge interest and qualification of this interest
- Researching client offer and developing succinct outreach strategies
- Researching and compiling target long lists for outreach based on client offer, including monitoring growth signals for latest information
- Setting of meetings with and for companies who are growing internationally
- Providing market entry research reports for clients
- Build and maintain a network of industry contacts
- Attendance at industry events as required
- Engaging and liaising with clients directly on behalf of Project Managers
- Arranging calls on behalf of investment and trade consultants
- Maintaining company databases and CRM tools with all list building and outreach information
- Any other duties as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and set targets
- Demonstrable experience of telephone outreach with successful outcomes
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work on own initiative with little direction from Manager
- Willingness to take on more responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and identify creative solutions to challenges
- Understanding of market entry processes
- Customer focus
- Commercial awareness
- Analysis and Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning & Organisation
If you are interesting in applying for this position please complete monitoring form and send a covering letter and CV outlining your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th May 2020.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer