Purpose of role
The jobholder will be working across the Trade and Lead Generation teams. The purpose of this role is to assist economic development agencies who are seeking to attract companies into their region and companies who are looking to export products into new markets.
The job holder will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are; Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Researching client offer and developing succinct outreach strategies
- Researching and compiling target long lists of potential investors / target customers for outreach based on client offer
- Monitoring investment and trade signals for latest information on expanding companies
- Outreaching companies via telephone and email to gauge interest and qualification of this interest in investment and trade opportunities.
- Setting of meetings with companies with an interest and potential capability to invest in the client offer or interested in business partnerships with private sector clients.
- Arranging calls on behalf of investment and trade consultants (Project Manager)
- Maintaining company databases and CRM tools with all list building and outreach information
- Any other duties as required.
- Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in similar role
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Previous experience of outreach
- Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displays initiative in taking greater responsibility without being asked
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Customer focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Analysis & Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning / Organisation
- Fluent in another European language
- Understanding of FDI processes
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and send a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role by 4th December 2019.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer