OCO’s Dubai office currently has an opening for a Junior Consultant on a 1 year fixed term contract basis. The successful candidate will work within the Consulting team and will be expected to support the team in the successful delivery of the highest quality consulting services to our clients: sometimes this will be in the form of set deliverables but in other cases will involve working alongside clients throughout a project.
The job holder will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are; Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Undertaking quantitative and qualitative secondary/desk-based research from a range of sources
- Set up stakeholder interviews in support of client projects – via email and telephone calls
- Assist in developing interview guides and surveys
- Provide support in developing client deliverables (e.g. reports, including developing templates and writing introductory sections; PowerPoint presentations)
- Support all business areas within OCO Global to develop PowerPoint presentations and provide other graphical information to contribute to client deliverables.
- Support in managing projects through developing project plans, risk registers and reporting templates
- Support in the set-up and delivery of workshops for clients
- Support with developing bids for all business areas within OCO Global.
- Attend market engagement events
- Support in the preparation for pitches and presentations
- Support Consulting team in the writing of blogs and thought leadership pieces
- Third level degree ideally in finance, politics, business or economic related discipline or equivalent professional qualification in Business Studies, (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- 1 years’ experience in a consulting/research role, preferably in international business, Trade and/or FDI context. Strong candidates with more general consulting backgrounds are welcomed.
- Report writing experience
- Strong analytical, data modeling and problem-solving skills, including experience of excel (pivot tables and basic formulae)
- Ability to think creatively and propose innovative solutions
- Investigative mindset and strong research skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Self-starter and motivated
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and verbal);
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in a European language(s) is desirable but not essential.
- Experience writing proposals/ bids for work is desirable but not essential.
- Customer focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Analysis & Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning / Organisation
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role, clearly stating the role you are applying for to, email@example.com by 2nd October 2019.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer