OCO’s London office currently has 2 openings for 2 experienced Project Managers. The successful candidates will work within OCO’s Lead Generation and Trade Division and will be responsible for the project management and the successful delivery of various client projects. The roles will involve running campaigns with Economic Development Organisations to help attract business investment in key sectors. The roles will also involve working with OCO’s private sector clients to support their international expansion strategies.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Project management and successful service delivery against targets, budget and timeframe, in relation to a number of client contracts.
- Account management of key client relationship.
- Identifying and contacting companies from relevant geographies to discuss expansion strategies
- Telephone and face to face meetings with senior level executives providing specific location solutions, export strategies and sector propositions
- Promoting OCO trade services and working with clients to support their international ambitions
- Attending industry events to expand networks and identify investing companies
- Developing and maintaining a network of intermediaries and multipliers
- Lead on client communication and relationship, ensure accurate and timely reporting to the clients expected standards and input to internal and client CRMs as required
- Develop up- and cross-sell opportunities with the aim of growing the account
- Assisting with business development opportunities and contributing to proposals as required
- Any other duties as required.
- Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- At least 2 years’ experience in international business development and / or economic development
- Demonstrable key account management or project management experience
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding targets
- Proven experience and success in developing expansion / market entry solutions to leading companies
- Interest in international consultancy work and business attraction
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Very strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Flexible attitude and willingness to undertake travel on a regular basis
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in other European languages
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Understanding of FDI processes
- Customer focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Analysis & Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning / Organisation
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a covering letter and resume outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 6th September 2019.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer