Analyst – Lead Generation
OCO Global is an international leading economic development advisory firm with 80 employees across 9 offices in Belfast, London, Paris, Wiesbaden, Tokyo, New York, Los Angeles, Dubai and Bogota. We have been successfully developing and implementing international expansion, export and foreign direct investment strategies for leading companies, Economic Development Organizations and Governments since 2001. Our clients are global and include the UK’s Department of International Trade, the Japanese External Trade Organization (JETRO) and US States such as Missouri, Florida, Ohio and Maine.
The job holder will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are; Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Purpose of role
The jobholder will be working across the Lead Generation and Trade teams. The purpose of this role is to assist economic development agencies who are seeking to attract companies into their region and companies who are looking to export products into new markets.
Key responsibilities of the role
Under the management of the Regional Operations Manager and Project Manager this role will assist and support the LG and Trade teams with the successful delivery and will involve;
- Researching client offer and developing succinct outreach strategies
- Researching and compiling target long lists of potential investors / target customers for outreach based on client offer
- Monitoring investment and trade signals for latest information on expanding companies
- Outreaching companies via telephone and email to gauge interest and qualification of this interest in investment and trade opportunities.
- Setting of meetings with companies with an interest and potential capability to invest in the client offer or interested in business partnerships with private sector clients.
- Arranging calls on behalf of investment and trade consultants (Project Manager)
- Maintaining company databases and CRM tools with all list building and outreach information
- Any other duties as required.
- Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displays initiative in taking greater responsibility without being asked
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Customer focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Analysis & Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning / Organisation
- Fluent in another European language
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Understanding of FDI processes
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a covering letter and resume outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th January 2019.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer