Here at OCO we’ve been working at the heart of Trade and Investment for 20 years. Whether its leading agencies such as DIT, JETRO, Invest Hong Kong, partnering with the world’s most high profile consulting firms, or working with companies directly, OCO supports its clients in building and executing successful plans to attract international investment and grow businesses in new markets.
With presence in the key commercial centres in Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East, we employ a multi-national and multi-lingual team dedicated to delivering success.
The jobholder will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are: Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Purpose of role
The jobholder will work within OCOs Corporate team, and specifically in the Operations function. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with all administration needs for Operations. The purpose of this role is to assist the successful and smooth running of OCOs internal business functions.
Support Operations Director on successful delivery of the Operations strategy including:
- Assisting with the coordination of resource planning and coordinating project delivery, including the continued maintenance of internal systems.
- Monitoring the production of long-term resourcing for all active projects, updated on a rolling monthly basis in conjunction with central resource planning.
- Supporting the monitoring of project profitability on active projects across the business. Providing analysis and and recommending timely interventions where required.
- Monitoring compliance of workforce management tracking, including completion of weekly time sheets and following up on any anomalies with relevant staff.
- Taking responsibility for the ongoing curation of resource materials on the internal knowledge hub.
- Maintaining and updating internal systems, ensuring that administrative documentation and systems are kept up to date.
- Supporting on the creation and embedding of Operations processes across the business.
- Any other duties as required.
- Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Structured approach to work
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to locate key sources of information
- Displays initiative in taking greater responsibility without being asked
- Customer focus
- Commercial awareness
- Analysis and Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning & Organisation
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- 22 days paid annual leave rising 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working
- Working as part of an international team
- Opportunity to travel
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the attached monitoring form and send it with a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 3rd February 2023
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer