About OCO Global
OCO Global is a specialist advisory firm providing economic development solutions to Governments and Economic Development Organisations (EDOs) worldwide. Since our inception in 2001, we have become a recognised authority in foreign investment. OCO works with many of the world’s leading EDOs and our clients include UK DIT, Enterprise Florida, Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, JETRO, Invest Hong-Kong, Missouri State Department… OCO has 150 highly trained staff with extensive experience in providing creative economic development and market research solutions. Headquartered in Belfast, we also have offices in Paris, London, Dublin, Frankfurt, Berlin, New York, Tokyo, Shanghai and Dubai.
About the role
This position would be most suitable for University, Business School students seeking internship or professional experience (for 6 months) during their studies, for students who will be graduating end of 2023. The candidates should be fluent in French and English, Spanish or Dutch is a plus, and have an active interest in international business and should have an understanding of the Trade concept.
- Conducting desk research on European markets, sector focused
- Contacting companies/Coordination of meeting between French and foreign companies
- Preparing and drafting company research reports
- Supporting OCO consultants in meetings with companies’ directors
- Developing concise outreach strategies
- Maintain OCO’s databases and CRM tools
- Students in Higher Level Education (Master, Grados, Bachelor) studying a Business, Economics, Modern Languages, International Relations, Politics, or related (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- Fluency in French and English essential, fluency in other European languages is an advantage (Spanish or Dutch).
- Knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information.
- Ability to formulate a research plan
- Excellent verbal communication skills, comfortable with cold calling
- Ability to process large volumes of data.
- Ability to draft clear, concise and accurate reports based on thorough research.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by February 16th, 2023 in subject mention Trade internship France
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer