Here at OCO we’ve been working at the heart of Trade and Investment for 20 years. Whether its leading agencies such as DIT, JETRO, Invest Hong Kong, partnering with the world’s most high profile consulting firms, or working with companies directly, OCO supports its clients in building and executing successful plans to attract international investment and grow businesses in new markets.
With presence in the key commercial centres in Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East, we employ a multi-national and multi-lingual team dedicated to delivering success.
The jobholder will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are: Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Purpose of the role
The jobholder will be working across the Investment Attraction and Trade teams. The purpose of this role is to assist economic development agencies who are seeking to attract companies into their region and companies who are looking to export products into new markets.
Under the management of the Investment Attraction Team Supervisor, this role will support the Investment Attraction and Trade teams with the successful delivery and will involve:
- Researching client offer and developing succinct outreach strategies
- Researching and compiling target long lists of potential investors / target customers for outreach based on client offer
- Monitoring investment and trade signals for latest information on expanding companies
- Outreaching companies via telephone and email to gauge interest and qualification of this interest in investment and trade opportunities.
- Setting of meetings with companies with an interest and potential capability to invest in the client offer or interested in business partnerships with private sector clients.
- Arranging calls on behalf of investment and trade consultants (Project Manager)
- Maintaining company databases and CRM tools with all list building and outreach information
- Any other duties as required.
- Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).1-2 years’ experience in a business environment
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displays initiative in taking greater responsibility without being asked
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Fluent in another language
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Understanding of FDI processes
- Customer focus
- Commercial awareness
- Analysis and Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning & Organisation
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- 22 days paid annual leave rising 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working
- Working as part of an international team
- Opportunity to travel
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the attached monitoring form and send it with a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 April 2023
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer