Here at OCO we’ve been working at the heart of Trade and Investment for 20 years. Whether its leading agencies such as DIT, JETRO, Invest Hong Kong, partnering with the world’s most high profile consulting firms, or working with companies directly, OCO supports its clients in building and executing successful plans to attract international investment and grow businesses in new markets.
With presence in the key commercial centres in Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East, we employ a multi-national and multi-lingual team dedicated to delivering success.
The jobholder will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are: Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Purpose of the role
The jobholder will work within the Consulting team and will focus on on delivering the highest quality consulting services to our clients: sometimes this will be in the form of set deliverables but in other cases will involve working alongside clients throughout a project
Under the management and direction of the Consulting Director this role will involve:
- Work directly with clients, ensuring expectations are managed and work is delivered to a high standard
- Scope, plan, execute, and deliver projects within strict deadlines and within budget. This includes managing resources for small medium sized projects and coordinating the efforts of the team to deliver scope according to plan
- Develop surveys and conduct stakeholder interviews
- Develop and deliver workshops for clients
- Conduct secondary research and trend analysis
- Contribute towards business development, including providing innovative solutions to client challenges and writing well developed proposal as part of the process of bidding for work through public procurement processes
- Preparation of reports (Word and PowerPoint)
- Support senior members of Consulting team on strategic projects
- Regular travel may be required
- Any other duties as required.
- Third level degree, ideally in finance, politics, business or economics related discipline. Other degree foundations will be considered if the candidate can demonstrate relevant commercial experience
- 3 years experience in a consulting/research role, preferably in an international business, Trade and/or FDI context. Strong candidates with more general consulting backgrounds are welcomed.
- Experience in developing and facilitating workshops with clients
- Experience of drafting and conducting surveys
- Report writing experience
- Strong analytical, data modelling and problem solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and propose innovative solutions
- Investigative mind-set and strong research skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Self starter and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
- Arabic is not specifically required, but “a second language” is
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in a European language(s) is desirable but not essential.
- Experience writing proposals/ bids for work is desirable but not essential
- Customer focus
- Commercial awareness
- Analysis and Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning & Organisation
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- 22 days paid annual leave rising 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working
- Working as part of an international team
- Opportunity to travel
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the attached monitoring form and send it with a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role to by 9th January 2023.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer