About OCO Global
OCO Global is a specialist advisory firm providing economic development solutions to Governments and Economic Development Organisations (EDOs) worldwide. Since our inception in 2001, we have become a recognised authority in foreign investment and in company’s internationalisation. OCO works with many of the world’s leading EDOs and our clients include UK DIT, Enterprise Florida, Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, JETRO, Invest Hong-Kong, Italian Trade Agency, Missouri State Department, Empire state Development … OCO has 130 highly trained staff with extensive experience in providing creative economic development and market research solutions. Headquartered in Belfast, we also have offices in Paris, London, Dublin, Frankfurt, Berlin, New York, Tokyo, Shanghai and Dubai.
This position would be most suitable for University, Business School students seeking internship or professional experience (for at least 6 months) during their studies, for students who will be graduating in 2022. The candidates should be fluent in French and English, Italian or Spanish is a plus, and have an active interest in international business and should have an understanding of the FDI and Trade concept.
- Conducting desk research on companies with regards to international expansion activities as well as growth signals to promote investment opportunities
- Monitoring FDI signals on a daily basis
- Preparing and drafting company research reports
- Supporting OCO consultants in meetings with companies’ directors
- Developing arguments for territorial attractiveness and outreach strategy
- Maintain OCO’s databases and CRM tools
- Dynamic and Energetic students who has a keen interest in international
- Students in Higher Level Education (Master, Grados, Bachelor) studying a Business, Economics, Modern Languages, Geography or related (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- Fluency in French and English essential, fluency in other European languages is an advantage (Italian or Spanish).
- Knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information.
- Ability to formulate a research plan.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, comfortable with cold calling
- Ability to process large volumes of data.
- Ability to draft clear, concise and accurate reports based on thorough research.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd December 2022 subject mention FDI internship France
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer