Here at OCO we’ve been working at the heart of Trade and Investment for 20 years. Whether its leading agencies such as DIT, JETRO, Invest Hong Kong, partnering with the world’s most high profile consulting firms, or working with companies directly, OCO supports its clients in building and executing successful plans to attract international investment and grow businesses in new markets.
With presence in the key commercial centres in Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East, we employ a multi-national and multi-lingual team dedicated to delivering success.
The jobholder will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are: Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Description of role:
We are looking for proactive students that are interested in a unique opportunity to have a hands-on work experience in the International Trade and Investment industry. The student will work directly with OCO Global’s US team but have the opportunity to collaborate across OCO’s international offices.
Working alongside the team, you will find yourself undertaking a range of tasks, such as researching companies looking to invest abroad, examining the latest trends in foreign direct investment, creating presentations for governmental agencies across the world or analyzing trade data and growing industries for Investment Promotion Agencies.
- Maintaining high standards of personal and professional conduct
- Respecting the deadlines set by the organization
- Excellent time management skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Interest and/or experience in international business and economic development
- Vigorous attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude, enthusiastic, and able to stay focused
- Reliable and punctual
- Flexible and able to work remotely without constant supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Have access to computing facilities to be able to work from home and access video communication platforms, e.g., Microsoft Teams
If you are interesting in applying for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter outline why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th September 2022.