Here at OCO we’ve been working at the heart of Trade and Investment for 20 years. Whether its leading agencies such as DIT, JETRO, Invest Hong Kong, partnering with the world’s most high profile consulting firms, or working with companies directly, OCO supports its clients in building and executing successful plans to attract international investment and grow businesses in new markets.
With presence in the key commercial centres in Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East, we employ a multi-national and multi-lingual team dedicated to delivering success.
The jobholder will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are: Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Purpose of the role
The jobholder will be working for the Managed Services Team. The purpose of this role is to assist existing and new investors to set up in the UK, working side by side with colleagues across the UK.
Under the management of the Director Managed Services and Team Leader this role will assist and support the Managed Services Team with the successful delivery of the contract and will involve;
- Development of proposals through desktop research to include identifying and developing research sources.
- Provide accurate and well curated information and knowledge, distributing effectively to appropriate audiences in a timely manner.
- To ensure research requests are handled and processed and in a timely and professional manner.
- Screening all enquiries so that they are scoped and prioritised appropriately.
- Develop a good understanding of the FDI landscape.
- We anticipate the successful candidate will develop a broad sector knowledge, however they will be asked to develop focus on a single sector and work closely with a team.
- Develop and maintain new online products.
- Maintaining company databases and CRM tools.
- Any other duties as required.
- Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displays initiative in taking greater responsibility without being asked
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Experience of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in inward investment and understanding of FDI processes highly desirable.
- Experience of working in a similar research role
- Customer focus
- Commercial awareness
- Analysis and Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning & Organisation
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- 22 days paid annual leave rising 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working
- Working as part of an international team
- Opportunity to travel
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the attached monitoring form and send it with a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 January 2023
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer