Are you looking for a challenging, exciting job in an international setting? Do you enjoy marketing international locations and building networks and business relationships?
OCO Global is a leading authority on foreign investment and offers a range of economic development services, products and unique company assessment tools. At OCO we’ve been providing economic development solutions for over 20 years to leading organisations such as the UK DIT, Enterprise Florida, JobsOhio, JETRO, Invest HongKong, Business France, UNCTAD, IEDC and WAIPA. With headquarters in Belfast and offices in Dublin, London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York, Dubai, Shanghai and Tokyo, we employ a multinational and multilingual staff of over 120 full time consultants specializing in Trade and Investment.
We offer you a maximum of opportunities for a career path that suits you. As part of our team in Germany, you will play a key role in supporting our international clients in acquiring foreign direct investment (FDI) and companies in their market entry.
- Participation in location marketing projects and the recruitment of foreign direct investments for international locations (e.g. from North America or Asia)
- Lead generation – development of a qualified sales pipeline, from the initial approach to companies with international investment interests to the support of foreign investment projects (focus on countries in the DACH region)
- Identifying and contacting companies planning cross-border investments
- Participating in discussions with business decision makers and key stakeholders
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis and preparation of presentable and reportable information (market surveys, industry trends, reports, publications)
- Participation in consulting projects in the areas of FDI strategy and market entry
- Performing internal analysis on investment trends and trading signals in selected markets and sectors
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Completed studies (master’s or bachelor’s degree) in economics or geosciences, preferably with a focus on (location) marketing, economic geography, urban and regional development or similar.>2 years of experience in economic development and/or international business development
- Interest in working internationally in a dynamic professional environment
- First experience in business development, marketing or sales, a good understanding of foreign direct investments, international expansion and business location selection are an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in German, English and ideally one additional language
- Committed team player with a high sense of responsibility and commitment
- Excellent research and analysis skills, structured and careful work
What we offer:
- Outstanding career opportunities through individual support, challenging
project work and a strong OCO network
- Permanent position with attractive salary conditions
- Flexible working and home office options
- Company pension scheme with special conditions
- Mentoring: Personal mentors, career support: advanced training within
the framework of our OCO Learning HUB
- Flat hierarchies & intensive teamwork nationally & internationally
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a covering letter and CV outlining your experience and suitability for the role in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th July 2022.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer