OCO has an opportunity for an intern for at least 6 months at its Paris or Aix en Provence office. This position would be most suitable for University students seeking internship or professional experience during their studies, for students who will be graduating in summer 2021. The candidates should be fluent in French and English, Italian or Spanish is a plus, and have an active interest in international business and should have an understanding of the FDI concept.
• Conducting desk research on companies with regards to international expansion activities as well as growth signals to promote investment opportunities
• Preparing and drafting company research reports
• Maintain OCO’s databases and CRM tools
• Students in Higher Level Education studying a Business, Economics, Modern Languages, Geography or related (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
• Fluency in French and English essential, fluency in other European languages is an advantage (Italian or Spanish).
• Knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information.
• Ability to formulate a research plan
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to process large volumes of data.
• Ability to draft clear, concise and accurate reports based on thorough research.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a covering letter and resume in English, to: email@example.com by 04th February 2022.