Here at OCO we’ve been working at the heart of Trade and Investment for 20 years. Whether its leading agencies such as DIT, JETRO, Invest Hong Kong, partnering with the world’s most high profile consulting firms, or working with companies directly, OCO supports its clients in building and executing successful plans to attract international investment and grow businesses in new markets.
With presence in the key commercial centres in Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East, we employ a multi-national and multi-lingual team dedicated to delivering success.
Purpose of the role:
Due to continued growth OCO’s London office currently has a vacancy for an Office Administrator. The successful candidate will be working with a busy international team and will play a central role in the office by keeping things running smoothly.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide general administration support to OCO’s London office
- Responsible for liaising with building facilities and main reception team
- Responsible for maintaining stationery levels and other office items
- Organising national and international travel arrangements for OCO’s London Management team and staff, including flights and accommodation
- Support the London Management Team and staff in preparing and distributing reports or other documents as necessary
- Assist in the organisation of internal and external events
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of all office equipment
- Support the HR Manager, based in Head Office, with HR administration for the London office
- Liaise with OCO’s IT Manager, based in Head Office, to resolve IT issues within the office as well as setting up new users
- Liaise and coordinate with OCO’s CEO’s Executive Assistant
- Any other duties as required.
- Previous office administration experience
- Previous experience in diary management
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining relationships with Senior executives, clients and suppliers
- Previous experience in handling confidential and commercially sensitive information
- Excellent prioritisation, time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to agreed deadlines and to accommodate last minute requests with ease and efficiency
- Good team player with the ability to multi-task and take ownership
- Excellent working knowledge in Microsoft office programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The right to work in the UK
- Customer focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Analysis & Research
- Quality of Work
- Planning / Organisation
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- 22 days paid annual leave rising 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working
- Working as part of an international team
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a covering letter and resume outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th January 2022.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer