Here at OCO we’ve been working at the heart of Trade and Investment for 20 years. Whether its leading agencies such as DIT, JETRO, Invest Hong Kong, partnering with the world’s most high profile consulting firms, or working with companies directly, OCO supports its clients in building and executing successful plans to attract international investment and grow businesses in new markets.
With presence in the key commercial centres in Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East, we employ a multi-national and multi-lingual team dedicated to delivering success.
OCO is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join its growing Marketing Department in its Head Office in Belfast. The successful candidate will support with the delivery of OCO Global’s digital marketing strategy as well as in the delivery of digital marketing solutions for our clients. Working with OCO’s Head of Marketing the successful candidate will assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our digital marketing efforts in a bid to increase online engagement and will have a passion for digital marketing and the latest developments in digital technology.
Key Responsibilities for this role will be to support the marketing team in:
- The planning and execution of OCO’s digital marketing strategy, providing creative ideas for a more engaging online presence.
- Developing and executing digital campaigns across social media including content planning, for channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc.
- Supporting in the development and execution of PPC campaigns for channels such as GoogleAds, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Conducting digital competitor analysis, report findings and make recommendations for improvements across key lines of business.
- Updating website and microsites, implementing SEO best-practices and providing detailed analysis on performance using Google Analytics and other relevant tools.
- Developing and implementing social media plans including monitoring, reporting, and suggesting improvements as necessary.
- Creating and executing email marketing campaigns, measuring and reporting performance, making recommendations for improvements.
- Working closely with the wider team to ensure CRM is updated.
- Developing and maintaining automation campaigns for lead nurturing.
- Identifying online target audiences and platforms for digital advertising campaigns in relevant publications.
- Maintaining and developing strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the planning and execution of OCO Global’s client’s digital marketing strategies.
- Any other duties as required.
- 3rd level degree in Digital Marketing or related field (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- Demonstratable experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience in GoogleAds, LinkedIn Advertising and excellent IT skills
- Proven working knowledge of WordPress.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Proven experience in running successful PPC and banner advertisements.
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Experience in B2B social media, digital email campaigns and SEO.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise workload under pressure to successful conclusion with in timelines.
- Experience in coding for the web.
- Experience in InDesign or Illustrator.
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Research and Analysis
- Quality of work
- Planning and Organisation
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- 22 days paid annual leave rising 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working
- Working as part of an international team
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the attached monitoring form and send it with a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd October 2021.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employe