Here at OCO we’ve been working at the heart of Trade and Investment for 20 years. Whether its leading agencies such as DIT, JETRO, Invest Hong Kong, partnering with the world’s most high profile consulting firms, or working with companies directly, OCO supports its clients in building and executing successful plans to attract international investment and grow businesses in new markets.
With presence in the key commercial centres in Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East, we employ a multi-national and multi-lingual team dedicated to delivering success.
Purpose of the role:
OCO’s French team are looking for 2 student interns. The positions would be most suitable for University, Business School students seeking internship or professional experience (for 6 months) during their studies, for students who will be graduating in summer 2022. The candidates should be fluent in French and English, Italian or Spanish is a plus, and have an active interest in international business and should have an understanding of the FDI and Trade concept.
- Conducting desk research on French market, sector focused for Trade and research on companies with regards to international expansion activities as well as growth signals to promote investment opportunities for FDI
- Contacting companies/Coordination of meeting between French and foreign companies
- Monitoring FDI signals on a daily basis
- Preparing and drafting company research reports
- Supporting OCO consultants in meetings with companies’ directors
- Developing concise outreach strategies
- Maintain OCO’s databases and CRM tools
- Students in Higher Level Education (Master, Grados, Bachelor) studying a Business, Economics, Modern Languages, Geography or related (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- Fluency in French and English essential, fluency in other European languages is an advantage (Italian or Spanish).
- Knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information.
- Ability to formulate a research plan
- Excellent verbal communication skills, comfortable with cold calling
- Ability to process large volumes of data.
- Ability to draft clear, concise and accurate reports based on thorough research.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
To apply for the positions please send your CV and covering letter specifying “Internship” in the email subject field to email@example.com by November 5th, 2021
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer