Here at OCO we’ve been working at the heart of Trade and Investment for 20 years. Whether its leading agencies such as DIT, JETRO, Invest Hong Kong, partnering with the world’s most high profile consulting firms, or working with companies directly, OCO supports its clients in building and executing successful plans to attract international investment and grow businesses in new markets.
With presence in the key commercial centres in Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East, we employ a multi-national and multi-lingual team dedicated to delivering success.
Purpose of role
OCO’s French team are currently looking for two experienced Project Managers, to work in it’s Paris or Aix en Provence office. The successful candidates will work across OCO’s FDI and Trade Divisions and will be responsible for the project management and the successful delivery of various client projects. The roles will involve running lead generation & representation campaigns with economic development organisations to help attract businesses. The roles will also involve working with economic development organisations and governments to support the definition and implementation of their strategy re Economic Development, FDI and Trade.
The successful candidates will be expected to work in line with OCO’s values which are; Excellence, Courage, Creativity, Commerciality, Collegiate Behaviour and Our Talent.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Project management and successful service delivery against targets and timeline in relation to a
number of client contracts (mainly representation and lead generation contracts)
- Identifying and contacting companies from different geographies (mainly France/Italy and Spain) who are planning cross-border investment to discuss expansion strategies and promote our clients locations
- Telephone and face to face meetings with senior level executives. Follow up meetings as appropriate. Developing and maintaining a network of relevant intermediaries & multipiers. Attendance of relevant industry events to expand networks and identify investing companies
- Ensure accurate reporting to the clients expected standards and input to internal and client CRMs
- Lead on client communication and develop relationship to potentially grow the account
- Delivering consulting projects to Economic Development Organisations and governments re their strategy, organisation and marketing
- Ensure profitability of all projects through internal resource planning (production of long-term resourcing and project delivery plan) and smart project execution to reach targets
- Manage Junior Project Managers and analysts to support delivery of projects
- Assisting with business development opportunities as required
- Contribution to thought leadership
- Any other duties required
- Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- At least 2 years of experience in consulting, economic development and/or international business development. Strong understanding of international economics, foreign direct investment and trade
- Fluent in French, English and Italian or Spanish – experience of working or living in France and Italy or Spain would be desirable
- Proven experience in project management and success in developing & positioning location and market entry solutions to leading companies
- The right to live and work in France.
- Very strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Methodical mind, analytical ability, initiative spirit
- Flexible attitude and willingness to undertake travel on a regular basis
- Proven experience Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Understanding of FDI processes
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Research and Analysis
- Quality of work
- Planning and Organisation
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Paid annual leave
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working
- Working as part of an international team
- Opportunity to travel
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a covering letter and CV outlining your experience and suitability for the role in English or French to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th October 2021.
OCO Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer